- Employment Opportunities
Eastwood is a great place to work.
- Our team of 100+ employees is made up of automotive enthusiasts who love what they do!
- Our “Eastwood Operating System” creates clear expectations, accountabilities, and goals to help you succeed and grow in your career
- We live our core values: “Put others first”, “Take a positive approach to problem solving”, “Own your results”, “Driven by continuous improvement”
- Our newly redesigned offices includes collaborative workspace, comfortable furniture, large break room with foosball table, and TV monitors that display helpful information for our team
- We offer free coffee, hot tea and water
- Our casual dress code means jeans are ok!
- Our location is a convenient commute from routes 422 and 100
- We have a robust online community and our video production team streams live to Facebook and YouTube many times a week. You might even be on camera!
- Our benefits include a 401k savings plan with a 100% match up to 5% of compensation and yes, the typical health benefits - medical, dental, life and AD&D insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurances
- We have fun together with picnics, car cruise-ins, and other good times throughout the year!
A privately held company since 1978, The Eastwood Company develops, markets and distributes supplies, tools and equipment for the repair and restoration of automobiles and motorcycles direct-to-consumer. We design, develop and market unique products that our customers have come to rely on, enabling them to realize their automotive do-it-yourself dreams.
Eastwood offers opportunity and a compensation package that includes medical, dental, life insurance, short- and long-term disabilities, 100% vested matching 401k plan, paid time off, incentive plan, employee assistance plan, employee discount and other voluntary benefits.
We are actively looking to fill these positions:
Ready to join the team?
Select the position from the above listings and send resume and salary requirements to:
Be sure to reference the position you are applying in the subject line, attach your resume, salary history and salary requirements in Microsoft Word or pdf format when responding via email.
The Eastwood Company
Attn: Human Resources
263 Shoemaker Rd.
Pottstown, PA 19464
Click to get directions on google maps